hallo dowh ;)

My photo
sabak bernam, selangor, Malaysia
: TAKE NOTE ; I'm talking to much, do stop me if its annoy you . ; I'm trying to be as simple as i can BUT it all end up with a mess and nonsense . ; Silence means I no in a good mood , please ignore me . ; I'm an easy crying person when comes to Friends, Family and Love , do let me cry on your shoulder. ; precious persons is my one and only family , losing any single one of them I rather die for sure , I LOVE the Alib's . ; I'm a lousy , naughty , laud , shy , crazier , lazy , nerd , bad mouth , heavy sleeper , blabbering , empty head and easy to fall in love . ; Currently I'm single and I'm like someone .

#PEOPLE WITH NO FUN PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM ME .!#

Thursday, May 19, 2011

the truth is i'm a cute boys maniac.! who don't? daaa~


hye sumer!
tajuk arini, LAKI CUTE :)
weh weh.. memang aku gila laki cute! eh, pompuan maner x? ce habaq kat aku! hahaha.. gpun laki2 yg aku suker nih pon kompon ader berjuta lagi org suker kat diorg.. so what's the point? daa~

isn't he cute?????
awwwww!! i'm so in LOVE!


Yang Yoseop
Best Dancer in BEAST


haaaaaaaaaaa.!sapa xkenal mamat nih memang la tuutt! haha
nih Bruno Mars :)
diew xcute but MACHO la beb!
lagu2 diew sumer terbaek.!!
Big Thumb for you!


haha, latest song..
The Lazy Song.. (lgu blog aku)
nih ah vdeo clip yg pling sempoi skali.
beruk yang sangat comel! ahaks
I LIOKE! :)


haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..
Main desert.. yum yumm!
aku baru ternmpak diew kat dlm icarly (nick)..
hensem, comel, ganteng.. hots gituhh!!
namer diew Drew Roy :)


hui.. lam sumer2 tuh..
nih ler jantung haty aku :)
Ahmad Hafizi <3

.................................................................
tuh jer lah kot..
kang tulih pepanjang xtido lak akuu!
nyte2 sumer!
muahhs!

No comments:

Post a Comment