hallo dowh ;)

My photo
sabak bernam, selangor, Malaysia
: TAKE NOTE ; I'm talking to much, do stop me if its annoy you . ; I'm trying to be as simple as i can BUT it all end up with a mess and nonsense . ; Silence means I no in a good mood , please ignore me . ; I'm an easy crying person when comes to Friends, Family and Love , do let me cry on your shoulder. ; precious persons is my one and only family , losing any single one of them I rather die for sure , I LOVE the Alib's . ; I'm a lousy , naughty , laud , shy , crazier , lazy , nerd , bad mouth , heavy sleeper , blabbering , empty head and easy to fall in love . ; Currently I'm single and I'm like someone .

#PEOPLE WITH NO FUN PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM ME .!#

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Not Good.

The Moment that i start to cry is because of this White Screen that show The "LU" and "GA" Word.well is not because of the Happiness but a FAILURE.I thought i have do the best, yet, its not enough.

well, The Things is i'm not like them who live openly and know the world specifically the political world.. obviously i'm failed this paper because its not my kind of subject. the truth is I HATE POLITICAL WORLD since i'm in middle school.. Well, its my Bad for failing the paper while all my friend pass the paper.. i'm not jealous of u guy & believe me, i'm happy for u'll, but me? i'm the only one between u guys and why there is "GA" word in my result?? Why me?? ahhh.. i'm crying like hell afraid to tell my dad & my mom.. i want to grad on time.. but now the chance is blurring.. i cannot see it any see it anymore..

hurmm!! aku perlukan some1 skunk nih.. sorang dah tido.. sorang xankat fonn.. knp! knp!

Last Word before i hanging my self in DREAM.
MAK ABAH, AKAK MINTAK MAAF. :(

Salam.


No comments:

Post a Comment