hallo dowh ;)

My photo
sabak bernam, selangor, Malaysia
: TAKE NOTE ; I'm talking to much, do stop me if its annoy you . ; I'm trying to be as simple as i can BUT it all end up with a mess and nonsense . ; Silence means I no in a good mood , please ignore me . ; I'm an easy crying person when comes to Friends, Family and Love , do let me cry on your shoulder. ; precious persons is my one and only family , losing any single one of them I rather die for sure , I LOVE the Alib's . ; I'm a lousy , naughty , laud , shy , crazier , lazy , nerd , bad mouth , heavy sleeper , blabbering , empty head and easy to fall in love . ; Currently I'm single and I'm like someone .

#PEOPLE WITH NO FUN PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM ME .!#

Sunday, May 22, 2011

21st May 2011. Memoriable Day =)

Post nih Khas Untuk Angah & k.Mar :)

Selamat Bertunang
Khiril
&
Marshidah

21st May 2011

Anyway, Tahniah kat abang aku!!
Terbukak jugak aty angah nak bertunang :)

Semoga cepat naek ke jinjang pelamin &
Bahagia Berdua hingga ke Anak Cucu Cicit :)
hahaha.



Mak menyarung Cincin kat Jari Manis Kak Mar :)

Angah Bersama Tunangan Sahnyer :)

Malu-Malu K.Mar Tankap Gambar. haha :)

Aku and K.Ida.
Sempat snap ngan K.Mar.
Maklum lah, kitorang dua jer adk bradik pompuan lam kuarga
So, Tambah lagi satuuuu..
Yehaaaaaaaaaa:)



Ikhlas Dari Adik Bongsumu:)
Fara Mohd Alib

No comments:

Post a Comment