hallo dowh ;)

My photo
sabak bernam, selangor, Malaysia
: TAKE NOTE ; I'm talking to much, do stop me if its annoy you . ; I'm trying to be as simple as i can BUT it all end up with a mess and nonsense . ; Silence means I no in a good mood , please ignore me . ; I'm an easy crying person when comes to Friends, Family and Love , do let me cry on your shoulder. ; precious persons is my one and only family , losing any single one of them I rather die for sure , I LOVE the Alib's . ; I'm a lousy , naughty , laud , shy , crazier , lazy , nerd , bad mouth , heavy sleeper , blabbering , empty head and easy to fall in love . ; Currently I'm single and I'm like someone .

#PEOPLE WITH NO FUN PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM ME .!#

Friday, December 24, 2010

sLeeping is HEAVENLY =)



uihhh.. ampa sumer kompom suker TIDO kan?? haha. tido nih bagus utk ksihatan sbb ianya mengurangkan stress & merehatkan sgala sistem2 dlm bdn kiter nihhh.. tp make sure tido tuh ikot TIME la.. jgn gunekan alasan nih utk tidoo sepanjang hari ( padahal aku pun gune alasan cmnih sbb nak tidooo jer.. haha ), anyway, mne2 yg suke tido lewat. tido2 kan lah diri anda yer sebab, tido lwt ini akan lbeh memenatkan diri korunkkk..( hehe, aku pun ADDICTS tido lewat, lyn Jepun n Korea laaaa, TERBAEKK! ).
ANYWAY, OYASUMI KUDASAI, GOOD NIGHT ( UPSS, OHIO & GOOD MORNING becoz ots 3.37 a.m. already, haha ).

No comments:

Post a Comment