hallo dowh ;)

My photo
sabak bernam, selangor, Malaysia
: TAKE NOTE ; I'm talking to much, do stop me if its annoy you . ; I'm trying to be as simple as i can BUT it all end up with a mess and nonsense . ; Silence means I no in a good mood , please ignore me . ; I'm an easy crying person when comes to Friends, Family and Love , do let me cry on your shoulder. ; precious persons is my one and only family , losing any single one of them I rather die for sure , I LOVE the Alib's . ; I'm a lousy , naughty , laud , shy , crazier , lazy , nerd , bad mouth , heavy sleeper , blabbering , empty head and easy to fall in love . ; Currently I'm single and I'm like someone .

#PEOPLE WITH NO FUN PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM ME .!#

Thursday, March 24, 2011

They are cool ;)

hye y'all !!!
my next post is about a GUY who i adore.
FYI, this guy has made a few videos that very very...
ahhhhh... u will know when you
watch it yourself..
BTW,
i really like this guy since first watched his video on Mothers Day last year.
awwww.. he so cuteee plus! FUNNY.!
unfotunately, i don't even know his real name.
i tried on finding him on FB but failed.
huhuhuhu.. sob sob sob... ;(
TOTALLY SAD.!!
BUT.
i know his youtube name.
matluthfi90.
please search and watch it..
i support him from bottom of my heart.!
Anyway, the best part i Like him the most is..
his "Loghat Utara".
its sound very unique when he spoke naturally..
huh.! i keeping addicted to his face and voice ;)
even he not so tough but his type is my ideal.
hihihi..
even i see many people do FAN PAGE for him on FB..
together also with person named inianwarhadi.
he's good too and funny..
these kind of people do video on their own creativity and opinion.
more than less, matluthfi opinion is kind of true..
he try to give us a good message by using these kind of videos.
people will not JEMU with these kind of people..
because most of the people like jokes than serious..
yeah it's right like serious shit douh..
huhhuhuhu..
i f y'all watched the videos i guaranty that you will laugh and smile ;)
these a few scene of his videos.
before that :
I'm so sorry because put your face on my blog ;)





did you see that???????
aww, he's so cuteee!!

p/s for mathluthfi, inianwarhadi and all creative people.
- keep a good work ;)
- show your creativity ;)

- waiting for another video from you. :)


.end.
.time to sleep.
.oyasumi kudasai.
.Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment