hallo dowh ;)

My photo
sabak bernam, selangor, Malaysia
: TAKE NOTE ; I'm talking to much, do stop me if its annoy you . ; I'm trying to be as simple as i can BUT it all end up with a mess and nonsense . ; Silence means I no in a good mood , please ignore me . ; I'm an easy crying person when comes to Friends, Family and Love , do let me cry on your shoulder. ; precious persons is my one and only family , losing any single one of them I rather die for sure , I LOVE the Alib's . ; I'm a lousy , naughty , laud , shy , crazier , lazy , nerd , bad mouth , heavy sleeper , blabbering , empty head and easy to fall in love . ; Currently I'm single and I'm like someone .

#PEOPLE WITH NO FUN PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM ME .!#

Monday, January 31, 2011

Boy, you are One In A Million ;)







p/s
lirik nih dah di ubah suai sikit dan xdew niat utk mengopy paste ciptaan org, nih sajer2.. lagu nih utk gurl en, but disebabkan video uh nyanyi utk laki, then lirik nih aku tukarkan jadi BOY. hihi.. tetiber aku jdi suker lak ngan lagu nihh.. ngehh33.. lagi2 utk my cayank.. hua2.. well enjoy the song!

end

No comments:

Post a Comment