hallo dowh ;)

My photo
sabak bernam, selangor, Malaysia
: TAKE NOTE ; I'm talking to much, do stop me if its annoy you . ; I'm trying to be as simple as i can BUT it all end up with a mess and nonsense . ; Silence means I no in a good mood , please ignore me . ; I'm an easy crying person when comes to Friends, Family and Love , do let me cry on your shoulder. ; precious persons is my one and only family , losing any single one of them I rather die for sure , I LOVE the Alib's . ; I'm a lousy , naughty , laud , shy , crazier , lazy , nerd , bad mouth , heavy sleeper , blabbering , empty head and easy to fall in love . ; Currently I'm single and I'm like someone .

#PEOPLE WITH NO FUN PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM ME .!#

Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Wish List ;)



Assalamualaikum.....
As i promise yesterday,
today i will post about my Wish List ;)
p/s: this is just a wish ok? no point to Show Off something that i dont have..!
(ok, mane yang dah ade benda2, wat SENYAP suda.! OK.!)
haha..
1. Buy an Apple Ipad.!
I Really Really Really Want too!
Can Somebody give to me as a belated birthday present?
Wink Wink Wink


2. Have an AWESOME Handphone.
(Don't care what type is it, just can take picture, songs, videos and etc)



3. Loss some weight.
(banyak kali pikir tapi xbuat2!)


4. Finish up my diploma and cont on my degree;)
small point : STUDY HARD.


5. Having A TRUE LOVE
with The ONE i LIKE/LOVE.
toink toink toink. ;)
AND Be In Love ;)





6. Be a good Daughter ;)
(Perbaiki Diri. I've a lot of Negative behaviour.)



Extra's
After finish up my studies, I want to have:
  • My Own House.
  • A Steady Job
  • My Own Car
  • My Own Life
  • My Own Family;)






For reading.
XOXO
P/s: i will put this post as my Navigator. in case i forget ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment